- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:25 minutes to 30 minutes
- Total time:35 minutes to 40 minutes
1 tbsp butter
1 onion, finely chopped
350g essential Waitrose Cauliflower, broken into small florets
28g pack coriander, stalks finely chopped, leaves roughly chopped
400g can essential Waitrose Lentils, drained
350g jar Waitrose Half-Fat Jalfrezi or Biryani Sauce
700g pack frozen essential Waitrose Mashed Potato
1 essential Waitrose Free Range Egg, beaten
1. Soften the margarine in an expansive griddle. Include the onion and cauliflower in addition to the coriander stalks. Season, at that point cover and cook over a medium warmth for 10 minutes until relaxed and brilliant.
2. Mix the lentils, curry sauce and a large portion of a container of water into the dish. Stew for 10 minutes or until the point when the cauliflower is delicate and the sauce rich and thick, however not dry. Crease in half of the coriander leaves, at that point spoon into a medium heating dish. Warmth the barbecue to high.
3. Cook the squash as per pack directions. Blend in the rest of the coriander and 2 tbsp of the egg. Season, at that point spread uniformly over the lentil base. Brush with whatever remains of the egg, at that point barbecue for 5-10 minutes, until brilliant.